The Camfil Farr Durafil 4V provides high-efficiency ASHRAE performance in a compact, energy-efficient design. The Durafil 4V:
• Includes a wet-laid, microfine glass media in a unique pleat-in-pleat V-bank design with up to 200 square feet of media area (more media than any other ASHRAE grade filter) for higher dust-holding capacity, longer system life and a lower average pressure drop.
• Is available in four standard efficiencies
• Media is water resistant.
• Includes glass filament separators to ensure uniform airflow throughout the media pack.
• Incorporates a unique sealant channel ensuring media pack-to-frame bonding to prevent air bypass.
• Includes a high-strength, impact-resistant plastic enclosing frame with modular plastic media pack supports, ensuring a rigid and durable filter.
• Includes a one-inch header for added stability and a secure fit into the filter holding mechanism. The header is an integral component of the frame.
• Includes a header sealing gasket to ensure no air bypass between headers in multi-filter systems.
• Is bi-directional, airflow can be in either direction.
• Can serve systems with airflow capacities to 3,000 cfm and has a maximum recommended final pressure drop capability to 2.0” w.g.
• Is guaranteed to 10” w.g.
• Has been qualified by Underwriters Laboratories as UL 900 – Class 2
• Is available with dual headers.
The Durafil 2V is excellent for VAV systems, air-starved systems, or any commercial, medical, or industrial application where energy savings is a consideration.
View Spec Sheet | Available Sizes/Dimensions | Buy Now
© 2020 Filter Sales and Service, Inc.