Filter Sales & Service, Inc stocks a comprehensive line of filtration products to meet the needs of our customers. We continually stock new items and products, and also carry custom filtration products and cleanroom supplies from a wide variety of manufacturers. Please feel free to contact one of our office locations, or phone us at 1-800-848-9305 to inquire about products you may need, but may not find on our website.
Cleanroom Terminal Hepa Diffusers
Pharmaseal Ducted Ceiling Module | MFG: Camfil Farr
The Camfi l Farr Pharmaseal ceiling module provides clean room level air fi ltration for pharmaceutical or biotechnology facilities as well as any other facility where clean space is a manufacturing or health-related requirement. Its unique room side replaceable fi lter design minimizes downtime and ensures repeatable room air cleanliness following fi lter service. The Camfi l Farr Pharmaseal:
- Is constructed of 0.063 aluminum with welded seams on the room side to eliminate leak paths and ensure structural rigidity. It is also available constructed of fully-welded 16-gauge stainless steel.
- Is designed to be installed into a T-bar ceiling. A flush mounted model is available for installation into a solid ceiling.
- May be ordered with a guillotine, radial bow tie, or 100% shut-off isolation damper for decontamination applications.
- Includes an aerosol distribution system for uniform dispersion across the entire face of the fi lter.
- Includes a raised-rib inlet collar for easy connection to a flexible HVAC air duct supply. It includes a 12” round inlet for connection to air supply on full size modules and a 10” round inlet connection on half size modules.
- Includes a flush-mounted face grille with four acorn nuts for unit service. The grille is optimized to promote uniform airfl ow and is also available with a full-edge hinge with ¼-turn fasteners..
- Includes a static pressure port for evaluating filter pressure drop or sampling of the upstream aerosol concentration during fi lter scan testing. This allows easy service from the room side for fi lter change, airfl ow adjustment and fi lter scan testing.
- Accepts gel seal fi lters that are available in efficiencies from 95% at 0.3 micron to 99.9995% at most penetrating particle size.
Megalam Mini Pleat Hepa/Ulpa | MFG: Camfil Farr
Camfil Farr Megalam™ Panel Filters provide fine airborne particulate control to meet the requirements of today's high technology cleanrooms, clean benches, and clean air devices. With configuration and performance flexibility, the Megalam Panel will provide the highest level of protection for product processes and personnel. Each Camfil Farr Megalam Panel Filter includes:
- Micro glass fiber media in efficiencies from 95% @ 0.3 micron to 99.99995% @ MPPS1. The media is pleated using Camfil Farr’s Controlled Media Spacing™ technology. CMS™ ensures optimized filter element depth and pleat spacing resulting in minimized configuration losses and low resistance to airflow.
Continuous glass filament separators to ensure uniform pleat spacing and form a rigid self supported media pack. Media-to-media contact, and associated fiber break-off, is eliminated.
A heavy-duty, lightweight anodized aluminum frame for high-strength and ease of installation. The frame corners are secured with Camfil Farr’s exclusive Klip
- Lok™ mechanism for module durability and longterm integrity.
- A media pack that is potted on all four sides with
- Camfil Farr’s CamPure™ polyurethane sealant. CamPure is a fire-retardant, thermally/chemically stable, shock-adsorbing polyurethane elastomer sealant, assuring leak-free integrity and low-out gassing.
- Is manufactured in a ISO Class 7 (M 5.5, Class 10,000) cleanroom and tested in a ISO Class 5 (M 3.5, Class 100) clean space.
E-PTFE Megalam | MFG: Camfil Farr
Low outgassing, chemically compatible ULPA grade filter available with gasket, gel or knife-edge seal.
Typical applications: Hostile environments, chemical processing, pharmaceuticals and other clean process applications.
Efficiency: 99.99995% at most penetrating particle size (MPPS).
Media: Durable, chemically resistant, hydrophobic polytetraflouroethylene media formed into a mini-pleat filter pack using exclusive Camfil Closepleat manufacturing technology. Recommended final pressure drop: Consult factory. Rule of thumb: change filter when the initial pressure drop doubles.
Temperature: Maximum continuous operating temperature of 150º F (66º C). Ratings: Tested in accordance with IEST Recommended Practice for Testing ULPA Filters. Rated by Underwriters Laboratories as UL Class 1 or UL Class 2.
Slimline RSR Replacement | MFG: Camfil Farr
Fully welded ducted filter module for HEPA/ULPA filters. Available with bubble tight guillotine or radial bowtie damper.
Typical applications: Pharmaceutical and semiconductor manufacturing facilities, medical facilities and other clean process applications. Efficiency: 95% at 0.3µ to 99.9995% at Most Penetrating Particle Size (MPPS).
Media: Microfine glass media, with continuous glass filament separators formed into a single mini-pleat filter pack.
Temperature: Maximum continuous operating temperature of 200º F (93º C).
Ratings: Tested in accordance with IEST Recommended Practice for Testing HEPA Filters; UL 900.
Ultrastar HEPA Diffuser | MFG: Filtration Group
Filtration Group Ultrastar Ducted Terminal Modules (HEPA) ~ use minipleated wet laid glass media with efficiency of 99.99% (HEPA) on 0.3µm particle size. Designed for easy installation and longer service life. The media pack is a 2.0" (51mm) depth with an overall unit height of 7.3". For lower pressure drop, a 2.5" media pack is available. ~ ¦ 99.99% (HEPA) minimum removal on 0.3µm efficiency ¦ 2.0" mini-pleat media pack ¦ Anodized extruded aluminum frame with galvanized hood ¦ All filters are subject to an efficiency test and a probe scan. ~ Ultrastar Ducted Terminal Modules (ULPA) ~ use mini-pleated wet laid glass media with efficiency of 99.9995% (ULPA) on 0.1 to 0.2µm particle size. Designed for easy installation and longer service life. The media pack is a 2.5" (63mm) depth with an overall unit height of 7.88". ¦ 99.9995% (ULPA) minimum removal on 0.1 to 0.2µm efficiency ¦ 2.5" mini-pleat media pack ¦ Anodized extruded aluminum frame with galvanized hood ¦ All filters are subject to an efficiency test and a probe scan.
Megalam Terminal Diffuser | MFG: Camfil Farr
Ducted ceiling module constructed of an anodized aluminum frame with a galvanized steel back plate. Designed for installation into T-bar ceiling grid systems. Also available with knife-edge for gel grid systems.
Typical applications: Pharmaceutical and semiconductor manufacturing facilities, medical facilities and other clean process applications.
Ratings: Tested in accordance with IEST Recommended Practice for Testing HEPA Filters. UL 900.
Slimline HEPA Diffuser | MFG: Camfil Farr
The Camfil Slimline Series DCM-AD Ducted Ceiling Module is ideal for applications where minimal installation space is available and ultra clean air is a requirement. The Camfil Slimline DCM-AD offers:
- High efficiency leak free particulate control. Available efficiencies include 95% or 99.99% when evaluated on particles 0.3 micron and 99.9995% when evaluated on most penetrating particle size (MPPS).
- A low profile allowing installation in a minimal depth conserving space for manufacturing or other room components. Constructed of light weight extruded aluminum profiles and joined at the corners with Camfil’s Klip-Lok mechanism the Slimline installs in any standard 1½ “ or 2” T-bar grid system. Seismic tabs are included.
- A 41-mm filter pack, completely encapsulated in a polyurethane sealant. The sealant is chemically stable to ensure minimal out-gassing and maintains excellent mechanical properties ensuring high-purity air for the most demanding environments over the life of the filter.
- A media configuration that is optimized through Controlled Media Spacing (CMS) resulting in a lower pressure drop than other media pleating techniques. Continuous glass filament separators, encapsulated in a stabilizing adhesive, promote uniform airflow while eliminating media to media contact and fiber break-off associated with other media pleating techniques.