Filter Sales & Service, Inc stocks a comprehensive line of filtration products to meet the needs of our customers. We continually stock new items and products, and also carry custom filtration products and cleanroom supplies from a wide variety of manufacturers. Please feel free to contact one of our office locations, or phone us at 1-800-848-9305 to inquire about products you may need, but may not find on our website.
Farr Fasteners | MFG: Camfil Farr
Camfil Farr fastener ~ are available for built-up bank holding frames or housings that incorporate frames to ensure that air filters fit securely in the holding mechanism.A gap around a 24” by 24” filter may result in as much as 18% air bypass, or the equivalent of a 3” hole in the middle of the
filter. The use of the correct fastener, and the proper number of fastener, ensures that the air
moving through the system will be wholly treated by the air filters ensuring improved indoor air
quality for the facility. ~ Camfil Farr fastener are: ~ available in many different variations ~ configurations available for Camfil Farr holding frames or holding frames by other
manufacturers ~ standard construction of high tensile strength steel or cad-plated in many configurations ~ available in stainless steel ~ may be combined to apply up to four stages
Glide Pak | MFG: Camfil Farr
The Camfil Farr 3P Glide/Pack® has set the standard for side-access housing integrity for over 20 years. With its integral universal final filter holding frame virtually all of the air seen by the filter will be treated by the filter. Each Camfil Farr 3P Glide/Pack includes:
• 16-gauge galvanized steel construction with predrilled standing flanges to mate to existing HVAC equipment. All components are weatherproof for interior or exterior installation
• Dual-access doors for filter service from either side of the unit. The doors swing-open and are engineered to be square to the housing flange. UV resistant star-style handles assure a tight seal each time the access doors are opened and closed
• High-memory sponge neoprene door gaskets to ensure door-to-filter seal (less than one half of 1% housing to ambient leakage)
• A poly sponge door gasket to assure a proper door-to-filter seal
• A polypropylene fin seal on the main filter track to eliminate filter air bypass (less than 1/2 of 1% leakage across the final filter assembly at rated airflow)
• An integral pneumatic fitting for the installation of an optional static pressure gauge capable of evaluating any single stage or multiple stages of installed filters
• An aluminum filter track allowing for filtration combinations that include:
• A 2” nominal size prefilter track (with filter slide rails to facilitate easier prefilter service)
• A 6” or 12” deep box-style final filter with 1” nominal size header or full size box style filter in a frame assembly
• A pocket style final filter with header for frame or track installation
• A 12” deep box style carbon filter for gaseous contaminant removal
For those that are concerned about air quality and desire a housing that assures that the system contaminant removal efficiency is the same as the rated filter efficiency the Camfil Farr Glide/Pack continues to set the standard by which other HVAC components are judged.
Glide Pak Multi Track 25 | MFG: Camfil Farr
The Camfil Farr GlidePack MultiTrack 25 is a multi-stage air filter
housing with adaptable tracks to apply a variety of prefiltration,
secondary filtration that may include adsorbers, and final filtration
to provide superior indoor air quality for virtually any application.
The housing may also be reconfigured in the field for air filtration
upgrades or to adapt to the latest air filtration technology.
The aluminum air filter mounting track includes ribbed surfaces
to ensure that filters slide easily across the tracks in housing
configurations from four high to six filters wide. The tracks include
slide modifiers that may be moved or removed to change filter
configurations to accommodate a 2” or 4” deep prefilter, a 2”, or 4”
deep intermediate particulate or carbon filter, and a 6” or 12” deep
rigid or pocket final filter. Each Camfil Farr GlidePack MultiTrack
Magna Hepa Frames | MFG: Camfil Farr
Absolute Prefilter Kits - Prefilter Kits for Absolute Built-up Bank Installations
Camfil Farr Absolute Prefilter Kits allow installation of Camfil Farr's wide variety of prefilters in front of absolute filters as installed in Camfil Farr’s Magna Frame I/II/III holding frames or Magna-Grid built-up bank systems. The kits include the Camfil Farr Type 8 frame (for full-size), or an adapter frame (for undersized), and swing bolt assemblies to install one or two stages of prefiltration upstream of the absolute filters. All standard features are incorporated, including a 3/4" sealing flange, factory applied polyurethane foam gasket, dimples which automatically center the filters and lances for accepting the various fasteners for a wide selection of prefilters. The prefilters may include Camfil Farr's 2" or 4" deep 30/30® and any of our 6" or 12" deep rigid filters. Research indicates that proper prefiltration extends the life of absolute filters 45 to 800 percent, dependent upon the level of prefiltration applied. Additionally, there is an increased emphasis on reducing downstream particle counts in spaces ranging from health care applications, to food processing and traditional clean manufacturing spaces, such as pharmaceutical and electronics industries. Good prefiltration reduces downstream particle counts in those applications, by reducing the load of particulate to which each increasing level of higher efficiency filtration is exposed. The prefilter protects the ASHRAE high efficiency filter and the high efficiency ASHRAE filter protects the absolute filter, resultant in an extended final filter life and cleaner spaces. When combined with the swing bolt assemblies, the entire bank will meet the positive sealing integrity required of the absolute filter and provide a single side, front access servicing system. 1 Durafil is only available in 12” deep configuration.
Magna Hepa Frames | MFG: Camfil Farr
The Camfil Farr Magna-Frame is an individual holding frame designed to ensure that the system efficiency equals the filter efficiency. The Magna-Frame:
• Is constructed of all-welded 14-guage galvanized steel (also available in 304SST). The frame will withstand 30 inch/lb. of sealing torque on the filter element at differentials greater than 10” w.g. without distortion. Sealing integrity is further ensured through the use of welded mitered corners.
• Includes a 1” absolute filter sealing flange to ensure an airtight filter gasket to frame seal.
• Includes annular-based dimples for proper filter alignment. Filter changes are simplified as the filter is centered within the holding frame.
• Includes pre-punched assembly holes for quick and easy assembly. The holes are within the annular dimples to recess assembly bolts or rivets.
• Incorporates vertical side swing bolt assemblies with equi-bearing clamps to provide uniform filter sealing pressure.
• Is available with an optional absolute prefilter kit that allows the installation of an absolute filter, ASHRAE high efficiency filter, and prefilter in one assembly. Absolute filter integrity is not compromised during prefilter service.
Magna Pac | MFG: Camfil Farr
Camfil Farr Magna/Pack: • Is constructed of all-welded 14-gauge galvanized steel (also available in 304SST) and is reinforced with channel bracing to withstand 8.0” w.g. positive or negative pressure without compromising the filter or door seals • Includes standing flanges for mating to HVAC housings or ductwork • Includes water run-off holes to allow for rooftop
or exterior installation without modification to the housing • Includes dual-access doors so filters may be serviced from either side of the housing. Mounted on pin hinges, the doors either swing
open or may be totally removed for convenience of filter service • Incorporates swing bolt filter fastening assemblies with equi-bearing clamps to provide uniform filter sealing pressure. This
method ensures specified filter performance by sealing each filter to leak proof specifications
(recommended 50% gasket compression) • Includes high-memory door gasketing to ensure housing leak free integrity to 8.0” w.g. • Includes replaceable, adjustable, positive clamping fixtures on both doors. The door seal is recreated each time the housing is serviced • Includes a challenge injection port for absolute filter evaluation. Filters are available in efficiencies from 95% to 99.995% at 0.3 microns.
Sidelock | MFG: Camfil Farr
The Camfil Farr SlimLine Series 41 Ducted Ceiling Module is ideal for applications where minimal installation space is available and ultra clean air is a requirement. The Camfil Farr Slimline offers:
• High efficiency leak free particulate control. Available efficiencies include 95% or 99.99% when evaluated on particles 0.3 micron and 99.9995% when evaluated on most penetrating particle size (MPPS).
• A low profile allowing installation in a minimal depth conserving space for manufacturing or other room components. Constructed of light weight extruded aluminum profiles and joined at the corners with Camfil Farr’s Klip-Lok™ mechanism the Slimline installs in any standard 1½ “ or 2” T-bar grid system. Seismic tabs are included.
• A 41-mm filter pack, completely encapsulated in Camfil Farr’s CamPure™ polyurethane sealant. CamPure is thermally/chemically stable to ensure minimal out-gassing and maintains excellent mechanical properties ensuring high-purity air for
the most demanding environments over the life of the filter.
• A media configuration that is optimized through Controlled Media Spacing (CMS™ ) resulting in a lower pressure drop than other media pleating techniques. Continuous glass filament separators, encapsulated in a stabilizing adhesive, promote uniform airflow while eliminating media to media contact and fiber break-off associated with other media pleating techniques.
• An adjustable diffusion disc that promotes uniform airflow over the entire filter and allows filter-to-filter air balancing. Roomside adjustment is accomplished through a port in the center divider. An additional port is included for pressure drop measurement and/or aerosol challenge introduction.
• Either a 10” or 12” collar connection. The collar includes an integral continuous raised ridge to assist in securing flexible ducting.
• An integral white epoxy powder-coated steel grille with 62% open area to promote proper airflow and protect the filter element.
Type 8 Holding Frames | MFG: Camfil Farr
Type 8 Frame ~ Universal Application
The Camfil Farr Type 8 filter holding frame, with a variety of fasteners, will allow the installation of various combinations of ASHRAE prefiltration and final filtration. The installation may include any, or combinations of the following:
• Any 1” deep panel or pleated filter
• Any 2” deep panel or pleated filter
• Any 4” deep panel or pleated filter
• Any 6” or 12” deep rigid filter
• Any headered style rigid or pocket filter
The Camfil Farr Type 8 holding frame includes:
• 16-gauge welded galvanized steel construction.
• A 3/4” filter sealing flange to assure proper filter seating and sealing.
• Filter centering dimples for ease of installation and to assure proper filter to gasket alignment.
• Polyurethane gasketing on the frame to filter sealing surface to assure leak free performance in the most demanding of applications.
• Pre-drilled holes for riveting or bolt-together installation of built-up banks.
• Multiple lances for the application of various fasteners to install a wide variety of standard size air filter.
The Camfil Farr Type 8 holding frame:
• May be assembled in banks up to six units high and any number of units wide (flat stock vertical stiffener bars are required for banks 4 to 6 units high alternating every other filter frame).
• May be applied in applications to remove water or oil mist.
• May be assembled in a V-bank configuration to reduce filter face velocity
Magnehelic Gauge | MFG: Dwyer
Dwyer Products has been producing a broad range of gages, measuring and control instruments for pressure, temperature, level and flow applications plus a complete valve product line. Many of the company’s products are widely recognized by their brand names, such as: magnehelic®, Minihelic® and Capsuhelic® , pressure gages; Slack-Tube® and Flex-Tube®, manometers; Photohelic®, switch/gages; Rate-Master®, Mini-Master® and Visi-Float® flowmeters; and Dwyer® pressure switches.
Pad Holding Frame | MFG: Filtration Group
Filtration Group Pad Holding ~ Frames make changing filters a snap. There’s less to carry to the jobsite…disposal is simplified. Pads are changed quickly, safely and efficiently.
Pad and frame systems are as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Open hinged gate
2. Remove dirty pad and install new filter pad
3. Close gate
Filtration Group’s permanent Pad Holding Frames are constructed of a durable 24 gauge galvanized steel frame. Filter frame is hemmed on one side for safety and added strength. The downstream side is 16 gauge 1" x 1" galvanized welded wire, spot-welded to the frame for extra support. An 11 gauge galvanized steel hinged gate provides maximum media support with no restriction to air flow.
Pad and frame systems will fit into your present filtration system without modification of existing hardware. They are widely used to replace most conventional permanent or disposable type air filters. In most applications, there is no need to remove the holding frame from the channel or grid system to change the filter pad. We offer a wide range and variety of filter media’s to meet your application needs. ~ Rugged galvanized construction ~ Hinged gate makes filter change-out quick and easy ~ Wire backing is spot welded to frame for added support ~ Cost effective system ~ Filter media can be tailored to specific needs
Zip-Lok | MFG: ViskonAire